Irregular guy from dirty jersey

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by dunhill225, Dec 16, 2013.

1. dunhill225

dunhill225 Member

Hey I missed the intro part before posting a cpl questions. Sorry I just didn't see the section. Just an average guy trying to learn all I can. I rode for a long time but never bothered to learn much or even respect my bike... now I have a lot more respect for my girl-98 super glide - and really wanna learn as much as I can and do some of the mods I want done by myself. Anyway I hope I don't sound to dumb with my questions. Let's see if I can post a pic of my girl...well it ain't uploading so I gotta put it in another folder and try again I guess. anyway - thanks for any and all help.
    Steve

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" from Pittsburgh, Pa.

3. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. All your questions are welcome here. This is the forum you come to when you want to be treated like a friend.

4. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum from middle Georgia. There's a couple ways to upload photos. Max size is 640 x 480 pixels. I use my "windows live photo gallery" to resize a photo, then click on the paperclip icon next to smiley face above. Select resized photo from your albums and "upload".

5. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome to the forum
    On this site the only dumb questions are the ones in your head that you didn't ask

Brian

6. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
    From Central Florida.

7. dunhill225

dunhill225 Member

Here she is. Much to be done but she is still pretty as he'll to me.

Attached Files:

8. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Welcome from So. Texas. Looks pretty clean for a '98.Appears to be mainly stock. Do you know any of it's History? A good shop/repair will come in handy if you don't have one.
    tourbox

9. dunhill225

dunhill225 Member

12k miles, nothing at all wrong with her. I'm third owner. Starting with a cpl basics...bars...exhaust.... much prefer floor boards... then go from there. I know someone that is a mechanic and has built a few bikes and he is gonna help me/teach me.

10. Nikko684

Nikko684 Active Member

Welcome to the forums from Fort Bragg, north Carolina.