free website stats program Irregular guy from dirty jersey | Harley Davidson Forums

Irregular guy from dirty jersey

dunhill225

Hey I missed the intro part before posting a cpl questions. Sorry I just didn't see the section. Just an average guy trying to learn all I can. I rode for a long time but never bothered to learn much or even respect my bike... now I have a lot more respect for my girl-98 super glide - and really wanna learn as much as I can and do some of the mods I want done by myself. Anyway I hope I don't sound to dumb with my questions. Let's see if I can post a pic of my girl...well it ain't uploading so I gotta put it in another folder and try again I guess. anyway - thanks for any and all help.
Steve

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. All your questions are welcome here. This is the forum you come to when you want to be treated like a friend.

Welcome to the forum from middle Georgia. There's a couple ways to upload photos. Max size is 640 x 480 pixels. I use my "windows live photo gallery" to resize a photo, then click on the paperclip icon next to smiley face above. Select resized photo from your albums and "upload".

Welcome to the forum
On this site the only dumb questions are the ones in your head that you didn't ask

Brian

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Here she is. Much to be done but she is still pretty as he'll to me.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387233910776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387233910776.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 21
Welcome from So. Texas. Looks pretty clean for a '98.Appears to be mainly stock. Do you know any of it's History? A good shop/repair will come in handy if you don't have one.
tourbox

12k miles, nothing at all wrong with her. I'm third owner. Starting with a cpl basics...bars...exhaust.... much prefer floor boards... then go from there. I know someone that is a mechanic and has built a few bikes and he is gonna help me/teach me.

Back