free website stats program Ipod touch on an ultra classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ipod touch on an ultra classic

put mine in the windshield bag and connect with stereo cable. It ain't real pretty but it works great.

Add one more to the windshield bag list. I made the mistake one time of sticking some velcro to the back of my IPod Touch and sticking it to the velcro on the windshield bag so I could see the screen while riding. To make a long story short...it didn't work...and I almost lost the IPod. Darned velcro pulled away from the rubber cover on the IPod and I felt it hit my leg. Not knowing what it was I looked down. Just then it detached from the stereo cord and the HK stereo went back to FM Radio which I had accidentally turned up to max volume. I thought my helmet was going to blow off my head! I figured the IPod was toast as it fell off in a really narrow road construction zone and kept on riding. Went back to see if I could find the pieces and much to my surprise, found the IPod laying about a foot from where the tires of the cars were rolling, face down on the road...STILL PLAYING THE PLAYLIST I HAD SELECTED. (If you ever get a case for the IPod Touch, there is one made by InCase that proved it's worth that day.) There wasn't a scratch on the IPod and to this day plays like a champ...safely tucked away in my windshield bag hooked to the stereo through a 6' stereo cord so Wifey can play the music from the back seat.

Back