free website stats program Installed forward controls | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Installed forward controls

Fortunately, Seafoam always served me well, I never had to tear my carb apart. :s LOL, Hopefully someone else will have some good luck with it...however, I suspect it wouldn't hurt to tear it apart for a good cleaning occasionally. :)

thank you for that info. yea kinda figured the carb will have to be tore apart. was hoping the seafoam would preformed a miracle but no such luck.
thinking its the pilot circuit due to it only acts up off throttle. from mid to full she pulls hard. very light throttle it will pop through the carb while cruising.
was going to start a new thread on the carb issues. but if it can be kept here i good with that............dan

Be smart , just get a cv carb kit . Some times what you experience can be the accellerater pump diaphragm. Also new float bowl o- ring gasket, oem if you can get it . Not that hard to do. The boot that the carb slides into, also needs replacing. Kit has it ... Good luck ...:hii

Back