free website stats program Inquiring minds want to know? | Harley Davidson Forums

Inquiring minds want to know?

Fearless1

I would like to know if any1 else has the problem I got with there bike also, I ride every day to work but ounce every 6 months or so I need to get something to work that just won't fit (weed whacker, post hole diggers, big stuff) so I usually take the wifes car for this stuff. My problems is the last 3 times I did this my bike has broke in just a couple days after leaving it home for a day, has any1 else ran into a problem with there bike being VERY jealous and tempermental when neglected? Must be a female bike at least thats my opinion!!:bigsmiley6:

Sorry, nope. I think you have a very active imagination. Or else a very jealous bike!

no cant say i have i would be in trouble as i have a company van and drive it every day

Pretty normal, the real term for it is seperation anxiety. You're going to have to work with your bike to get past this phase. Some suggest you sit down and explain why you're not riding to work and how you really don't even like the car. Buy her some more chrome maybe, spend some quality time once you get home.

(Pssssst... Dude, don't do anything he says, he's crazy signed Annabelle, Buzzy's bike)
(Don't listen to the bike, she doesn't know what she's talking about signed Buzzy's wife)

Like Buzzy says you got spend some time with her, she is just like the dog or the wife, you got treat them right.

Dog wife and bike in the same sentance might get you hurt if you do not chose words very carefuly :)

No for the most part it just sits there and waits for me. It does tend to get dirtyer just sitting for some reason
Smitty, no wind to blow the dust off the bike! :D

Thanks for the input I will try talking to her today and straighten her out. We are headed to southern Utah the end of the week so I'm not taking the car to work this week that is for sure!!

Back