free website stats program Inner Fairing Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Inner Fairing Question

Turk55

Could use some input, I have a 09 Street Glide thats Red Hot Sunglow with the factory flat black inner fairing, I am thinking about painting it gloss black but also add some Red Hot Sunglow to it to breakup the black. Could use some ideas on what to do.

Attachments

• 121_2102.jpg
    121_2102.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 59
I would talk to a body shop that does some custom painting. If you take the inner faring off yourself and to the shop you could save quite a bit. A painted faring looks awesome.

Turk55 - nice looking scoot - I almost went w/the Red Sunglow, but liked the Vivid Black w/chrome. I think it would look good fading from gloss black to red glow...JMO.

Just installed new Red Hot Sunglow inner on my Tri-Glide looks nice, along with new gages, and speakers. Have far to much time in the winter months.

Check out Steve07's inner paint job. Looks really nice and is subtle but yet pulls in the other colors.

Turk, your bike almost made me say a wordy dird, that is one sharp looking scoot, no advise on the inner fairing as I'm still deciding what I want to do with mine as I also have the vivid black w/chrome.

Painting the inner black would look very nice and you can do some pinstripping on it with the original color as well as some nice complementary colors. Anything is better than the flat black they come in which will only get worse with age. Good luck and post some pictures when your done.

Back