free website stats program inner cam bearing TC | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

inner cam bearing TC

It must be nice to have your Dad around to ride and chum with. Enjoy him and learn from him
kemo

It must be nice to have your Dad around to ride and chum with. Enjoy him and learn from him
kemo

well i do enjoy riding with him lol but i do all the matenience on our bikes and make the calls on what gets done well i say that,he would not let me put se203 cams in his bike said he was very happy with the performance just the way it was

ok i called about the HERKO kit.......hez sending an invoice going with andrews 21 cams adjustable push rods $1000 for the whole kit.....lol i said shoot what will a little more torque hurt?

You are going to love that cam. I put it in my 03 fatboy and I think that $ for $ it is the best upgrade I have done. It is not going to have rip your arms off power but you will notice that it does have more power across the entire rpm range over the stock cams. I can run a gear higher than before at rpms that used to lug the motor before. And when I need to pass while going down the highway I just leave it in 5th and twist the throttle, away it goes.:D

Randall

I have the 26 cam and they also work good for me. Fuel mileage is the same or better. I have almost 40000 miles on my cam swap no problems.
kemo

i think i made the right call looking foward to getting these cams,tensoniers,heavy breather installed.now when you install slip on's,breather,cams that is a stage 1 right?

I would call it Stage 2 when cams done. I think stage 1 is external mod and stage 2 is internal mods. Stage 3 is big bore and stage 4 is super charging, nitrous etc
kemo

I would call it Stage 2 when cams done. I think stage 1 is external mod and stage 2 is internal mods. Stage 3 is big bore and stage 4 is super charging, nitrous etc
kemo

thanks KEMO your recomendations have been a big key in helping me plan and buy parts for my upgrade. oh yea can't leave TQ out thank both of you very much. i know both of you guys devote allot of time to this forum keeping it clean and family friendy + helping guys like me figure out witch parts to get/not get:D

Back