free website stats program Initiated | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Initiated

Glad to hear your not hurt. Just wondering.. were you near a high school when this happened. I hate being anywhere near a high school when it lets out!!

Glad you are ok and the bike likes fresh parts anyways. What's scary to me are all the morons, in their cars on cell phones, texting and I even was riding next to a woman on the highway READING A BOOK!!! I thought the driver was drunk as I was coming up on it but lo and behold, she had the book on the steering wheel and was reading away. Gotta be careful out there and watch your back because nine times out of 10, the guy in the car isn't watching you.

Thanks for all the well wishes. The girl couldn't see around a car on a four lane road before turning left but she decided to go anyway and lo and behold here I come down the inside land. The funny thing is my wife and I use to teach driver education in Ann Arbor and we would drum it into the student's head not to turn left until they can see that no car or motorcycle is coming.

Thanks for all the well wishes. The girl couldn't see around a car on a four lane road before turning left but she decided to go anyway and lo and behold here I come down the inside land. The funny thing is my wife and I use to teach driver education in Ann Arbor and we would drum it into the student's head not to turn left until they can see that no car or motorcycle is coming.

Same thought process should be used when we ride too. If you can't see what's on the other side of a vehicle you're taking a chance assuming everything is cool. Anyways glad to hear it wasn't worse than what it was.

Did you get in her face real loud so she remembers she's not the only one on the road next time,and tell her she could have killed you. Beware of young girls, one track mind.( cell phone--yak yak yak )

I'm glad that you weren't injured. That said, I've got two words for you: Air Horns. If I even suspect that someone who's not paying attention is gonna' cut me, I give them a blast. They could have the greatest sound system in the world AND be talking on the cell, but they know I'm there, for sure. :s

Ride safe,
Jammr

Back