free website stats program info on exhaust for 09 roadglide | Harley Davidson Forums

info on exhaust for 09 roadglide

bjohl80

Hi I just purchased a 09 roadglide and now am looking for some pipes, not into performance but want something that looks good true duels and sounds loud and deep. I like the klock werks wrap around headers, does anyone have exp with them ifso how is the heat from the headers on the right side. Also does anyone have info on the bubs 7

thanks Joe

There is a ton of topics over on the Touring section.

I have not switched yet, but may go with Jackpot dyno tuned mufflers and retain the stock headpipes to retain low end tq.

Jackpot Mufflers

Bjohl80,

If you don't live in Cali and your ride is not a CVO, I'd be interested in purchasing your headers from you to install on my 2009 CVO. If you plan on making an exhaust change soon, please let me know.
Thanks

I have an 09 Street Glide considering Bub 7s True Duals or V&H TD with Ovals (don't like look of the Monsters). What is nice about the Bubs is the TDs is the look- one pipe on each side of bike but your concern re the heat on the coil (if thats what it is- I'm no mechanic) seems like a very good point.

Back