free website stats program info of Extreme Xenon Super White H-4 Bulb | Harley Davidson Forums

info of Extreme Xenon Super White H-4 Bulb

harley also offers a xenon h4 white bulb, think they are about 25 bucks. as long as you stick with a 60/55 you will be fine. ive seen guys get those 100/55 and they completely melt all your headlight wiring. ive never used the kuryakyn ones so no opinion there but i do like the HD ones

harley also offers a xenon h4 white bulb, think they are about 25 bucks. as long as you stick with a 60/55 you will be fine. ive seen guys get those 100/55 and they completely melt all your headlight wiring. ive never used the kuryakyn ones so no opinion there but i do like the HD ones
was my first idea, but dealer said the that the Kuryakyn is much brighter...

I had a buddy that used to run the 100 watt bulbs in his BMW's, but he wired a relay in. I run those Xenon bulbs in my headlight and driving lights and I like the results. I bought them on eBay for about $12 bucks a pair shipped out. I find that they last about a year. I am satisfied enough to continue using them.
kemo

My friends are using a couple different ones.
Phillips motovision bulb and he's got 10 thousand miles out of it
another is using the Piaa bulb bright white, he's got 20 thous
and another friend is just now into the kuryaken HID not sure yet on that.
I however have the harley original from over 20 thousand miles ago.

Got the 80/100 Osram bulb installed on my Sporty, much more light ahead and peripheral and side as well...the OEM HD bulb was anemic to say it mildly, even though it was Osram as well, only 55/65...which I thought was pretty amazing what a difference 25W makes...no problem with overheating problems.

The Osram 80/100 bulbs are still on probation as far as I'm concerned. I bought two of them back in the spring. Put one in my Road King and one in my son's Dyna.

My low beam burned out in a couple of months and they sent me a free replacment. My son's low beam burned out in October. I didn't ask for a replacement for that one. I'll buy a replacement before the snow melts.

Maybe there was a problem with a few of them made early last year. My replacement was good from June to the end of August so maybe they got them fixed. I hope so, they give really good lighting.

Back