free website stats program Independent test data on after market exhaust? | Harley Davidson Forums

Independent test data on after market exhaust?

Can anybody point me to a good source of information regarding dyno data for aftermarket exhaust products? I'd like to find something that has some degree of independence (i.e., not a commercial).

Thanks.

I think the manufacturer has input and will always promise more then the next guy, hard to trust any dyno print outs, if there not done by the manufacturer they are done by someone selling the manufacturer product. I have run many bikes on the dyno and I think most quality pipes perform ball park, I advise my customers to make their choice for looks & sound, if you're building a bike for the track and a quarter of a second could make or break you, that's another story.

I think the manufacturer has input and will always promise more then the next guy, hard to trust any dyno print outs, if there not done by the manufacturer they are done by someone selling the manufacturer product. I have run many bikes on the dyno and I think most quality pipes perform ball park, I advise my customers to make their choice for looks & sound, if you're building a bike for the track and a quarter of a second could make or break you, that's another story.
Got any experience with Hooker Tuned-Flow? Wondering how they measure up to more popular options...

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back