free website stats program independent tech in south Louisiana? | Harley Davidson Forums

independent tech in south Louisiana?

jhouk

I'm sick of being fleeced by my local HD dealer. Can anyone recommend a reliable and trustworthy technician in southern Louisiana? thanks

Just for suggestion, if your HD Dealer sponsors a HOG Chapter- attend a meeting and ask if anyone has a recommendation. In my group many members use INDY shops. Good luck.

Mike Cats Cycle Works in Kenner. If you are willing to travel to Alabama, several good ones there.

H & D Cycles Lillian AL 251-961-2259
Hildreth Performance Madison AL 256-771-0182
Rods Performance Hanceville AL 256 352 2643

Mike Cats Cycle Works in Kenner. If you are willing to travel to Alabama, several good ones there.

H & D Cycles Lillian AL 251-961-2259
Hildreth Performance Madison AL 256-771-0182
Rods Performance Hanceville AL 256 352 2643

I have heard a lot of good things about Mike Cats in Kenner. Never been there. I did call him once to discuss the cam chain adjusters and all that goes with changing them. He was very knowledgible, polite, and cost estimates were no more than any dealership would have been. I would certainly consider him with any major motor/tranny work in my future if required.

anyone have any reviews on SLY DOG in Baton Rouge? I have also heard good things about his shop.

Bill

Last edited:
Sorry bill wish I could help you, I can only recommend one's north of the lake

OK but JHouk was asking the original question. I just asked about Sly Dogs in Baton Rouge.

And so North of 'the lake' (Pontchatrain Im guessing) - who do you know about?
Thanks
Bill

Last edited:
Sorry, there's a guy in Folsom north of Covington that alot of people use around here, Jasons cycles. Great guy from what I hear. Never heard a bad word!!!

Back