free website stats program in the garage now | Harley Davidson Forums

in the garage now

blues821

well i made at trip to the toy store today $130.00 later new grips chrome buttons and a chrome bezel for the speedo oh yea and a oil filter ... got back to the man hole fired up the torpedo heater and put the beer in the frig .. 2hr later ive got the trickle charger hooked up the chrome trim onthe speedo and the clutch side grip and chrome buttons installed well maybe three hrs ..those chrome switch covers are a real pain in the hinder to install but they do look good ... if im lucky i might get one or two mre rides in but we had flurries today and a high of 35 so heat the garage up get the beer cold and do some wrenchin
com'on spring
keith

I'm feeling kinda luck about the snow here, a friend sent some pictures of her house in Sturgis. They got a Bunch of snow, she also said they got 5 feet in 2 days in Deadwood:bigsmiley30: Soooo glad I'm not there right now:D

hehehehhe!! 71 and sunny here today!

This time of year I perfectly happy with 45 Deg. and cloudy.:D That doesn't mean I'm not a little jealous of your in the warmer climate:cheers

get a backpack blower to do the leaves,,,you'll be riding a lot more.

what do you do? Blow 'em into the neighbors yard:p I haven't raked in years, I just put the bag on the mower and mow 'em up

I have thought about getting 7or 8 of my rideing buddies over so we could line our bikes up at one end of the yard and rev 'em up and let the exhaust blow the leaves into the neighbors yard. Hmm.. sounds like a good idea for a Harley camercial

what do you do? Blow 'em into the neighbors yard:p I haven't raked in years, I just put the bag on the mower and mow 'em up

I think I took my last ride of the season yesterday in the cold rain, today it has snowed on and off all day and they are calling for lots more tonight along with high winds,should be a fun drive to work tommorow.:small3d012:

Back