free website stats program In Need of serious HELP!!! 2000 Ultra Classic Wont crank!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

In Need of serious HELP!!! 2000 Ultra Classic Wont crank!!!

Ok I've disconnected the Fi2000 box and put the stock injector plugs back on and nothing it still wont crank. I also check spark again and yes its at the plug I havent checked if the plug wires are crossed but I will and no the kill switch is not on. I also just noticed that the radio wont come on either and I checked all the fuses again so I'm at a loss here. I will spray it with a little fuel tomorrow and see if it will at least try and crank up.

I just spoke with a HD Tech and he said it sounds like a wiring problem but that I need to see if the bike is throwing a code and the check the crank position sensor so I will try these things out and also the test light idea also.

Thanks jack Ill check this out also and let you know what I find.

:s If we cant wreck it no one can:s Seriously, I think once you run the codes you will find your answer, Best of Luck

Alright guys Im back to square 1. I checked to see if the bike had thrown a code and after multiple times it seems to be all clear so I have no clue what to do now other than start taking things back apart and checking everything over again.:small3d007:

Prime the throttle body butterfly with some fuel and see if the bike will start even for a few seconds.

Alright guys Im back to square 1. I checked to see if the bike had thrown a code and after multiple times it seems to be all clear so I have no clue what to do now other than start taking things back apart and checking everything over again.:small3d007:

Let's try something here being you had the bike apart. If you had any of the electrical components disconnected like the TSM/TSSM, ECM or other major components, this could be the problem.

Do this procedure to a "T" and see what you get.

Harley Davidson Community

Prime the throttle body butterfly with some fuel and see if the bike will start even for a few seconds.

I like Hooples Idea here, have a fire extinguisher handy just in case:s

Back