free website stats program In Need of serious HELP!!! 2000 Ultra Classic Wont crank!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

In Need of serious HELP!!! 2000 Ultra Classic Wont crank!!!

leebo56

I have a 2000 FLHTCUI im putting back together after a repaint first off I would like a diagram of the intank fuel line hook up because I cant remember how they hook up and need to check them if they are wrong. I also added exhaust to the bike and a Cobra Fi2000 fuel box and the bike wont crank and run I've checked the fuses and the fuel pump turns on and It has spark to the plugs so whats next? Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to The Forum, you say the bike will not crank, do you mean it turns over but will not start?

Yes it turns over but will not start I've checked everything I can think of.

Glider I just came back from reading those articles and looked at the diagram of the tank it looks like I have the lines in the right location but The tank I have has 2 hook ups on the bottom of the tank so I cant be for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it turns over but will not start I've checked everything I can think of.

Was the fuel pack added recently? Try to un hook it and go back to stock configuration to see if it runs

I could not find a diagram for a 2000 model but I did find one for the 2001 model.

Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's 2001 Harley Davidson Street Bike FLHTCU-I TOURING ULTRA CLASSIC® ELECTRA GLIDE® (EFI) (FC) Parts List

HD01FLHTC053.gif

Thanks Jack I'm going to try that tomorrow when I get off work and pray it works.

TripleJ thanks for the diagram I'll print it off and check it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 concerns.

If there is a kill switch, is it on !
Has spark been verified right at the spark plug ?

Make sure that the plug wires are going to the right plug. Don't ask me how I know!! :p And I also have a 2000 . If you wanna know if its something other then fuel Spray a bit of fuel into the air intake throat and see if it fires. If not it isn't a fuel problem. Hope that helps.

Back