free website stats program I'm Sorry. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm Sorry.

Randall, welcome back. Indeed it is a pleasure to be surrounded by such honest and forgiving people. This place is truly like a second family where I feel comfortable enough to ask questions and corresond with others without being made to feel small. Oh and I do forgive you.

After I read this I searched the forums and found the thread related to this issue. It is not my place to say if your apology is acceptable. I will say that since VACharvel has accepted it, it is good enough for me. I never had the chance to serve my country and by the time I realized the sacrifice and the importance of doing so, it was too late for me for many reasons. I have the utmost respect for anyone who serves this country on behalf of my family and myself. I will have to say, it is a decent and I have to believe heartfelt apology. I stand by VACharvel to accept it. I also stand for all the other vets who leave their families here at home while they stand up for ours. For those lucky enough to return we owe them a decent place and life...period.

We learn different things at different times. I believe you,welcome back to the best harley davidson forum on the planet!!:57:

Back