free website stats program I'm planning a trip to Seattle & Whistler BC | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm planning a trip to Seattle & Whistler BC

Never thought about it but your right, I can see where it would take some getting used to (turning). Whenever I have sat on one, all I have ever thought about is how nice it would be tucked in behind that huge nose hauling it down the interstate.

Wow, this was weird. Crystal River HD just sent me this email just seconds ago just as I was making a post about a Road Glide.

Attachments

• Road Glides and Street Glides.jpg
    Road Glides and Street Glides.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 12
An omen???? I have thought that when you rent a bike it would be better to rent one that you have not tried yet. That being said you don't want to be uncomfortable in a strange riding area. I have tried riding an Ultra and Road King and both are great rides. In the early '70's I had a Z1B with a Vetter SS fixed fairing so getting used to the RG was no big deal. No matter what you decide I'm sure you will be happy just to be in the wind in a new place.

Seemed like an omen to me. Yes you make a good point about not riding something unusual especially under more demanding conditions than I am used too. I'll put some thought into it. South Ga where I do nearly all of my riding is flat as a flitter. Yes I am very much looking forward to the entire trip.

I also live in the flatland of Florida. Don't know where you are in S. Ga. but let me know if you get down my way (Suwannee) at the end of the river, and I'll show you some of the riding around here.

Sure, went to the Bikefest up there a couple of years back. Ride up in the panhandle quite a bit. I also like the Montecello and Quincy area.

Sent email to Emerald City Harley asking them if I find I am having trouble adapting to the fixed fairing Road Glide would they let me exchange it.

You know with my luck, Jack would nail the picture of me at the very moment I goofed up!

Sent email to Emerald City Harley asking them if I find I am having trouble adapting to the fixed fairing Road Glide would they let me exchange it.

You know with my luck, Jack would nail the picture of me at the very moment I goofed up!

:p Just remember to smile:D

Back