free website stats program I'm planning a trip to Seattle & Whistler BC | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm planning a trip to Seattle & Whistler BC

Ok, time to get my mind back on riding. Found a HD dealership in Lynwood that has a rental program...happy about that. Now to figure out which bike to reserve for them curves:D

Sunnysideup, sorry about getting off topic. When you get around to renting a bike why not give the Road Glide a try?

Would that be dusting or ironing?:D

HDDon.....noooooooo, I thought this was funny. I appreciated the contribution! Add any and all comments please.

Ok, time to get my mind back on riding. Found a HD dealership in Lynwood that has a rental program...happy about that. Now to figure out which bike to reserve for them curves:D

Funny you mentioned the Road Glide.......when I was looking at available models to rent at Lynwood, the RG jumped out at me.

Emerald City Harley in Lynnwood has both the standard and ultra Road Glides. If I reserve early I get my choice:).

Attachments

• Road Glide Ultra.jpg
    Road Glide Ultra.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
Well now!! I'm a little biased, but if you haven't tried a bike with a fixed fairing you're in for a treat. All of Harley's touring models are great and the shark nose not moving takes a little getting used to, so whichever you pick have a great time and ride safe.

Back