free website stats program I'm planning a trip to Seattle & Whistler BC | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm planning a trip to Seattle & Whistler BC

Thanks guys! Thought it would be a good chance to try out a touring class bike as well. I see where the Harley dealership in Bellingham has been closed:( believe it was called Mt Baker.

i might still be up in the area (about 4 hours east of Whistler). once you get into the area you are headed it is hard to go wrong. there is some GREAT riding up here. check out this site, once you play with it some there is some great features that go with it.

Ride Planner | Harley-Davidson USA

i would probably suggest going the Fraser Canyon (Vancouver to Cashe Creek). but that would depend how long you want to stay in B.C.

enjoy the ride and let me know when you will be here. i will check with a couple local guys to see if there is any riding maps available of the area.

is Jack coming to take all the photos??

I think that is a negative on the photographer, he is still trying to taper down on the meds!

Dunno I'll have contact the Redhead and see if he's booked. You know with the highly celebrated body of work he's amassed here on this site, he doesn't have the free time he once enjoyed just working a steady 9 to 5.

Not sure how long I'll be in BC. I will be staying on Camano Island for the first part of my vacation then riding up to BC for several days.

Would very much appreciate any local info I can get! Thanks Lorne!

Dunno I'll have contact the Redhead and see if he's booked. You know with the highly celebrated body of work he's amassed here on this site, he doesn't have the free time he once enjoyed just working a steady 9 to 5.

Not sure how long I'll be in BC. I will be staying on Camano Island for the first part of my vacation then riding up to BC for several days.

Would very much appreciate any local info I can get! Thanks Lorne!

maybe sixpack or some of the other locals will see your thread and give you some more tips. it's been a few years since i was riding around up here but they still haven't straightened many of the roads...lol

Back