free website stats program I'm going to be a grandpa!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm going to be a grandpa!!

Congratulations Steve!!

but if you really want to have fun...give the grand kids LOTS of sugar before your send them back to their parents...:D hang on maybe not i think that is what happened to Jack now he can't use a camera :p

mine range from 10 to 16 and they are a blast
He was also dropped on his head!

Congrats Steve.

Congratulations Steve! I'm going to get that experience in June. Both my daughters are pregnant and due in June. (I've already got Harley Davidson shirts for both babies.:s)

:s:cheers This is awesome news, you and Barb will be great grand parents. You are right about spoiling them, that is half the fun, you are too young and handsome for this:p:p

Congratulations, Steve!!!

I'm hoping it happens someday for me but I'm in no hurry!

This morning my son Christopher told me that his girlfriend is pregnant. Kind of sideswiped me. I am a Christian and I truly believe in marriage before babies, but now that the shock has wore off I am truly excited. Finally my first grandchild. I can practice spoil then send home to mommy and daddy!!! :D

Steve! Congratulations! My daughter has a baby boy last April 19th and is my first grandchild! I understand completely how you feel about marriage... We are in same boat! Today is total different than our times. I was exciting and enjoying being with my grandson so you will be! My wife and I purchased several HD outfits for him! :D

Congrats to you, sir! Time to get out the "spoiler" material - gonna love taking care of the grandkids, but then you get the luxury of giving them back and getting a good night's sleep...:s

Congratulations Grandpa Steve. Grandchildren are just the best, the very best.

Hey Steve congrats. It will change your life, just like when you had your own kid(s). We welcomed our third several weeks ago. Now everyone can call you gramps!

Back