free website stats program I'm going to be a grandpa!! | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm going to be a grandpa!!

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
This morning my son Christopher told me that his girlfriend is pregnant. Kind of sideswiped me. I am a Christian and I truly believe in marriage before babies, but now that the shock has wore off I am truly excited. Finally my first grandchild. I can practice spoil then send home to mommy and daddy!!! :D

CONGRATS Grandpa!!!

This is where your many years of wisdom will be priceless for your son. Thats simply fantastic news for you all.

They make Harley shirts in infant size now.:s

We're all rootin and Prayin for ya'll

Congratulations Steve!!

but if you really want to have fun...give the grand kids LOTS of sugar before your send them back to their parents...:D hang on maybe not i think that is what happened to Jack now he can't use a camera :p

mine range from 10 to 16 and they are a blast

Congratulations Steve and enjoy your grand child when it is at its best and hand it back when its at its worst

Brian

Congrats and God bless you all Steve. It's a blast.......we have two that the Mrs. and I love to spoil and then send back to my daughter :D

Congrats Steve. One of the things I enjoy is when your children say the same things you said to them and the Grandchild says "Why."

Back