free website stats program Im going nuts.. | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Im going nuts..

That was a great story with a not so great ending..:laugh..Thanks....26 years for me and I have 300.00 in bank..:(

RWB
You really come up with some good ones.....:lolrolling

I've been trying to be creative and American and make me a fortune. I read on the internet that the best way is not to try to reinvent the wheel but rather repackage the wheel in a format that has proven to work.

Here is my latest Idea. Start a self help website called Reico with a slogan that reads.

Reico, it's so easy a Redneck can do it.

My neighbor and I can be the actors on our commercial.

You make all this stuff up.....That makes it even more great....I wish I could be that smart......

You make all this stuff up.....That makes it even more great....I wish I could be that smart......

Oh the wedding night story ? No I didn't make that up, I got that email from a friend. I did rework the numbers to a 4% return since that seemed more probable given the last 40 yrs of the market. He had it in the millions (possible but not probable).

Thanks for the compliment though, no I ain't too smart sometimes. I even thought I could polish a scratch out of Chrome. Usually my best joke is just showing up.

Back