free website stats program I'm considering a new 2010 Crossbones... | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm considering a new 2010 Crossbones...

cvhmpls

Account Removed
I hardly see any of these in dealerships or out on the road. I was looking for some feedback about this model. Owners, test riders....what do you think?

Hey, cvhmpls.

I bought a 2009 Crossbones last October and I absolutely love it. I am a 6 foot tall big guy, and it fits me perfectly. The seat is comfortable and I had no issues riding almost 1000 miles up to Sturgis and back over the weekend of the 4th.

I had some Supertrapp Mean Mothers installed a couple of weeks ago along with a PowerPacc air cleaner and I had it tuned on the dyno. It flies now! :s

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have about it, but I am extremely happy with my choice and will be riding it for many years to come.

-Mark

I bought a 2009 last year added v&h staggered side shots S/E air cleaner and a stage one load it's a great ride and a real attention getter i love it!!!!

olbill

I have a 2009 with 16000 miles on it love the bike, I did not like the seat, have short legs. As you can see by the picture swap it out and the pipes feels good and looks good.

have an 08. great bike. real people stopper, handles great, seat is very comfortable and springer front end handles road very well. you will not be dissapointed.

Nice bike, wonder why the MOCO did not do something any thing about the under seat area?

Back