free website stats program I'm Concerned | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm Concerned

Man.............I could only watch a few minutes of THAT!
BuffaloBill, If it's buggin ya..........park the bike for awhile, remember when ya do that it shouldn't be very long before the call hits ya again. If it don't come back then it's time ta clime down and hang up yer spurs.
Don't be thinkn that your too old, or that you've just been lucky. Even the fastest gunslinger slowed down at some point, he started to stay alive using skill rather than speed and a skillful gunfighter knows when to put his guns away.

I will second that advice.
Most of us get the same thoughts about riding (and other endeavors). If you are listening to yourself, that is the best you can do. I have skipped a ride when the weather was perfect because I just didn't feel on mentally prepared.
If it is time to move on....move on with no regrets. Enjoy it!!! All of it!!!!

Latest studies show that NO ONE is ever getting out of here alive. If you aren't having fun, move on to what is! Our entire life on this planet is a string of managed risks with the same ending, no matter what. The only difference is the path.

Been riding since I was 16 and am now 59. Yesterdays paper had an article with a rider killed, hit by deer. It made me think. Last night I got news that a pastor friend in Florida only has 3 months, cancer. I think I will keep riding.

Everyone brings up great points. Me personally I enjoy riding alot, I take all the precautions to make it as safe as I can, Helmets, proper gear, etc., Even if everyone I am riding with does not wear a helmet I still do, this in itself makes me feel better, also I really pay attention to everything and everyone around me. Also, I ride with great people who are also concerned with safety, which makes it even better. The downside, if your number is up, it's up, all we can do is take all the precautions we can and do our best to keep the shiny side up. Be safe and enjoy it.

Bill, watch this vid......do you ride like this fool? (I'm sure the answer is a resounding "NO!")

Look at this, and ask yourself who'll live longer, him or YOU!

YouTube - Crazy bike riders *NoFear. Tyler Kirk

WARNING! This video is rated I, for IDIOT. Be advised that you are about to witness the stupidest thing ever, maybe even stupider than marrying my long-gone ex-wife! (Although NOT as suicidal in behavior!)

I think anyone caught riding like that on public roads should have their bike confiscated and crushed; no questions asked, no second chances.

I hate to admit it, but I used to ride like that. Only difference is it was late at night and places where the only one that could get hurt was me, like tracks, empty parking lots, etc.. But, glad to say I now cruise my Geezer Glide at the safe speed of 60mph on the highway!

Only Organ donors if there are any left! Usually those accidents are pretty brutal and bodies end up being destroyed, I should know, lost alot of friends on this stupid bikes. I consider myself extremely lucky.

Bill, watch this vid......do you ride like this fool? (I'm sure the answer is a resounding "NO!")

Look at this, and ask yourself who'll live longer, him or YOU!

YouTube - Crazy bike riders *NoFear. Tyler Kirk

WARNING! This video is rated I, for IDIOT. Be advised that you are about to witness the stupidest thing ever, maybe even stupider than marrying my long-gone ex-wife! (Although NOT as suicidal in behavior!)

What a maroon!

My thoughts are when it's your time, it doesn't matter where you are; riding, sitting behind a desk, or in bed asleep. We might as well enjoy life while we can.

Back