free website stats program I'm BACK ... | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm BACK ...

TQuentin1

Staff member
BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN ...

Yep. Not on my little bike ('91 Dyna - still waiting on me in the garage), but on my new ride!!

As some of you may remember, I was in a head-on accident with a cage on the 59 HOV during morning rush hour last May. Woke up in ICU at Ben Taub and couldn't remember a thing! Bike was a write off (Crash - '03 Ultra Classic - Harley Davidson Forums - HDTimeline.com).

Well I finally got my round tuit, and so now, presenting:

2011 Harley-Davidson® Heritage Softail® Classic motorcycle FLSTC

Vivid BLACK!! 96ci TC B engine with 6-spd HD tranny. 1,107 miles on the clock - not even broke in yet!!! Highway Bar and Pegs, V&H Pipes, Alarm System. FLSTC is fully equipped with modern touring capabilities and even has a removable motorcycle windshield. Five-gallon Softail fuel tank. FLSTC has full length rider footboards with rubber vibration isolation and detachable motorcycle windshield.

GLAD TO BE BACK (as of this coming Tuesday)!!!

Cheers,

TQ

Attachments

• 2011_5_199599_VividBlack.jpg
    2011_5_199599_VividBlack.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Heritage Softail Classic01.jpg
    Heritage Softail Classic01.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Heritage Softail Classic02.jpg
    Heritage Softail Classic02.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Heritage Softail Classic03.jpg
    Heritage Softail Classic03.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Heritage Softail Classic04.jpg
    Heritage Softail Classic04.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 50
Glad to hear you are back in the saddle. You are probably going to be nervous as a long tail cat in the room of rocking chairs, I know I was following my crash.
I picked a route and destination to the island which I rode many, times until I got comfortable again. Good luck!

Black and chrome always looks good I hope you have many happy miles on the new bike without misadventure

Brian

Great to have you back TQ. Here's to many more years and miles of safe, collision free, mile-wide-smile riding.:cheers

NOW you can Get Back-Out and Ride.... SMILE...... FREEDOM......:newsmile075:

signed....BUBBIE

Back