free website stats program I'm back Ya'll | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm back Ya'll

gator508

Experienced Member
YABADABADOO-I'M BACK!!!!
Please forgive the caps but yea, I meant to use them...ahem...ok calm down boy!

It's been nearly 4 months since the wreck. Went and picked up the bike over the weekend and just finished my first therapy session of a nice ride to Dauphin Island. Chose it because there is never a whole lot of traffic, and you can kinda strech it out in a few places. Did I mention the ride along the water...no...well it's just as fine as frog hair.

The ride was uneventful, thank goodness and about 2hrs there and back when you lolligag, which I did, even gave a tourist advice on the best resturant on the island, stopped to see if a mortorist needed aid, changing a tire in the heat, he said, " a cold one would be good about now," I returned, "sorry man I'm not packing," but pointed him in the right direction.

Like I said the ride was uneventful, but man let me tell you my radar was up and on extra high watching for all the cages, I'll have to admit I was somewhat apprehensive about traffic but calmed down after awhile.

So, since this was my first session and very sucessful, I'm looking forward to many many more!

I'm back!

Welcome back in the saddle gator - glad to see you racking up some miles once again. Put the past in your rearview & ride on!

Thanks everyone, it's good to be back in the saddle. I had to post on it before I lost that just ridden feeling, now enjoying a "cold one' and cooling off.

Hey Guys!

Thanks again for all the kind wishes and words, just finished my second cold one ..after the ride..of course. Tank..tanks for the video man..LOL. Gotta go pledge her down now and put dinner on the barbie...later...from the gator!

Back