free website stats program I'm back, what did I miss? | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm back, what did I miss?

Apyle

After a long hiatus I'm back. I spent some time working on the house. Watching my son grow. We had a daughter in January, It's been a busy couple of years. Still have the 87 fxrs lowrider, but rarely get to ride it. Hoping to this summer, at least enough to make it worth insuring. Last year was so busy I only got 117 miles on it (in one ride in June). Hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome back Pyle, and congratulations on the new addition to the family. I trust all is good with the formerly "new" house?

Things were rough for a while there. New house in October, new baby in December, you know. That's kind of why I took took the time. My son Drew is going to be 3 this year and I just didn't want to miss anything. Now we have Carlee and It's more of the same. Drew is becoming quite the motor head, he helps me work on my muscle car, and the bike. I've told him it was his granpa's. I also can't wait until he's old enough to help me work on his grandma's sportster. Everyone told me that time went by fast. They weren't kidding.

:) Welcome back. Take time for your family, the kids grow way too fast. :O We will be here for you!

Things were rough for a while there. New house in October, new baby in December, you know. That's kind of why I took took the time. My son Drew is going to be 3 this year and I just didn't want to miss anything. Now we have Carlee and It's more of the same. Drew is becoming quite the motor head, he helps me work on my muscle car, and the bike. I've told him it was his granpa's. I also can't wait until he's old enough to help me work on his grandma's sportster. Everyone told me that time went by fast. They weren't kidding.

Welcome back and congrats on the new addition to your family. Yes they grow up way too fast. Before I knew it, our "baby" turned 22.

Glad to see you are back and doing well a young family can take a lot of your time but they do grow up very quickly so enjoy the time you have with them when they are wee ones

Brian

As life becomes more complicated the bike tends to be put on the back burner.
But the experience of raising children is PRICELESS!!!!!!! Before you know it the kids will want to ride like Daddy, for you know the apple does not fall far from the tree!!!!! All the best to you..:s

We are already there. Drew spent the winter on the snowmobile with me. Soon as he can reach the pegs we can go on the bike. He already claims it as his.

Back