free website stats program Illinois Patriot Guard | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Illinois Patriot Guard

Yes Sir, Thats why.
NO one should have the right to protest at any Military funeral, or any for that matter.
Be Safe
wilks3

Last edited:
Yes Sir, Thats why.
NO one should have the right to protest at any Military funeral, or any for that matter.
Be Safe
wilks3

The thing I love most about America, is that we have the right to burn the flag, and we have the right to protest at a funeral. We also have the freedom of choice, and so we should choose to do honorable things. If you choose to burn flags or protest soldgers, who protect your freedom to choose. Then you need to live somewhere els, this county is just not for you. Try Iran

MPGR 2010

Yes Sir, Thats why.
Be Safe
wilks3

Agree 100, dont these people have reall lives and jobs, leave the grieving families alone and God Bless America

Just did what I said in this post that I would never due, join the Patriot Guard. After viewing "themmd " link I realized I was being selfish and need to exercise self discipline in order to achieve the greater cause.
Waiting for my first mission, wish me patience!

franka, Great thing you just did. As said before you won't regret it one bit. If you fell the need to "vent" go for a walk, gather your thoughts. Come back, grab a American flag and stand there. You've won, and will everytime you stand there!!!
Ride Safe!
wilks3

Back