If your going to/coming from Sturgis..

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by R. Lewis, Jul 29, 2011.

1. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Would someone mind rolling thru the town of Scenic,S.D.? I have read/heard that the whole town is up for sale , 46 acres total w/ 13 in town. You get a post office , grocery store and a few other buildings. The population of Scenic is 9/10 people. The asking price is $799,999 (+/-) Scenic is a tad southwest of Wall and southeast of Rapid City --- its located out by the badlands national park.

So , if by chance you roll thru , let us know if the price tag is worth the interest!! :newsmile093: LOL!!!

2. Trek

Trek Junior Member

How nice would that be? Some people have a condo to get away to but how about a whole town? Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to hear what someone says about the town.

3. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Hmmm, let's see.

49,696 members here, that's $16.10 each. I'm in :D

4. R. Lewis

Ther ya go , we could call it Scenic HDT , S.D. !!!:newsmile036:

5. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

But it's over 1,000 members per acre if we all decide to visit at the same time. Way too crowded for me!

:lolrolling

6. R. Lewis

But you would have to stay being your the "Dr." !!!!!!!!:p:laugh

7. jimwis

jimwis Member

Put me down for $25.00 I want to be a majority owner!

8. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

That will get you BOTH feet in!

9. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Wow would that be too kool, to have our own retreat town. I think that I would like to be a wheeler dealer, I want $500. That is almost nothing now a days in Canadian money.
    Ken

10. R. Lewis

If I understood the story right , Scenic used to be a very active motorcycle stop in the days!! Just google - Scenic South Dakota for sale - several articles about it.