free website stats program If You Had.... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

If You Had....

I would have a map of North America blown up to dart board size throw a dart at it then head towards that destination,when I got there I would throw another dart and just keep doing that until I had to head home.I'm definately talking more than a month here:D

I would like to see the Grand Canyon than go west into California and follow the Pacific Coast Highway up to Washington State. What the heck, since time and money are not a concern might as well continue to Alaska.

First I'd ride two miles east of town and buy a '09 ST heritage custom. Then I'd head west until I ran out of realstate and saw nothing but water.

One thing is for sure, this thread has me thinking much broaded than I have been. I really want to see certain places. Hard not to go back to where I know is wonderful, but there is too much to see. I think my next target is going to be a ride up the west coast. S Cal to Washington. I have been through Montana, Idaho and Colorado Rockies. They are majestic. But I love the coast as well as the ocean; This with the Redwoods has to be witnessed as well. Thanks all, keep em coming. All I need is this imaginary time and money!

I would ride from the Atlantic to the Pacific on all the paved back roads I could find . I would also on the way hit the northern and southern boarders of this great nations on the way.

I would ride Mexico :bigsmiley40:. Head down the Pacific coast of Mexico stop in Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco and then head east to the Quintana Roo Region. Stop in some small fishing villages, Punta Allen, Tulum and Akumal. Rent some great little hotel rooms and condos that are beachfront and very secluded and do some beach front diving a snorkeling. Then head up to the Gulf coast hit some of the Mayan ruins along the way and come back though Texas. I have done most of these things, but it would be neat to do it on a bike. This I hope will be a reality some day, this is my dream trip. I am trying to plot a course and get info from others on a safe route to take. I figure by staying close to the coast should be the safest ride. I plan on RVing to Texas and then going from there. May never happen, but a more likely scenario will be renting a bike and just heading down to the small fishing villages in the south Yucatan and just being free. This is where the best reefs and beaches are. Far away from the commercial resorts. But before any of this, gotta get the kids graduated from college and moved out, it could be a long time :newsmile038:..
Man, with that plan, the kids would be out the door so fast they'd leave skid marks on the sidewalk.:eam Gotta get your priorities straight.

I would like to make a trip along the great lake shores on both the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan. I think that would be a nice trip.

If I had the time and money...I would like to pull out of the driveway hang a right and head to Alaska. I have been all out West, but not on two wheels. I would not be in any hurry, just cruise and whever I end up come dark is where I will stay.

I would like to make a trip along the great lake shores on both the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan. I think that would be a nice trip.

Do that run! you will really like it. I have done it one lake at at time Canadian and American side:D

Back