free website stats program If you had the money | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

If you had the money

Don't laugh DK, I have quite a few chrome goodies off my old girl that would fit straight onto your EG.....

Hey T, you do realize of course that if you got a touring bike that you would sleep better at night, mainly because of all those lumps in the mattress would be gone!!!:lero:yahoo
Hey glider, I don't have lumps in my mattress, I have "Money bins", just like Uncle Scrooge!!!!!!:lero :taunt

i would have liked gary woodford (millwaukee iron) or indian larry )to build me one sadly no longer with us these men where in a different class. there is some great builders here in the uk and vic jefferd (destiny cycles). builds some awesome machines. my favourite at the moment and from here in scotland is nononsence chopppers.

hobbit you sod. spat half my can of tennents all over the screen when i read your first post:D:D:D:D:D:D:

saw them at the bulldog with a few bikes nice to see "show" bikes that can and are ridden.

ps dirty bad girl for sale if you fancy it

Last edited:
i would have liked gary woodford (millwaukee iron) or indian larry )to build me one sadly no longer with us these men where in a different class. there is some great builders here in the uk and vic jefferd (destiny cycles). builds some awesome machines. my favourite at the moment and from here in scotland is nononsence chopppers.
I saw this chopper in Scotland when we were there in 03. Would you know the builder jeromeserena???

Attachments

• Scottish harley.jpg
    Scottish harley.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Scottish harley 001.jpg
    Scottish harley 001.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
Back