free website stats program If you had one day? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

If you had one day?

LOL, I'm sure we won't have any trouble sorting it out. :D I got faith. :s (Got to to work for my company these days)

OK, I give up, what's to, to work? :bigsmiley20:

That would be too much work, (windstorm # 2 coming through now, not enough sleep, not enough fun, and definitely not enough captain & diet). :small3d024: I should have known you would catch it. Go figure.....:small........:newsmile063:

Would love to be able to ride with my Dad and my Grandfather. Dad passed away about 33 years ago. His ride was a Honda 750-4 and he loved motorcycling. Grand Pop rode an Indian in WWI as part of a field artilary unit from NY state. Two very honorable, decent men that I miss very much.

My son who I havent seen for 10 years or so and I would give all the tea in china for that. Take him to sturgis then west.

My son who I havent seen for 10 years or so and I would give all the tea in china for that. Take him to sturgis then west.

Redman, I feel your pain.I pray that you will sometime soon get your wish.Life goes by way to quick and those years can never be replaced.

Back