free website stats program If you had one day? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

If you had one day?

That is a easy one. With my oldest brother Don. He has been past away for 13 years now. Would love to go riding with him again.

Come on guys, if it's going to be a ride, how about these guys?

easy.rider.jpg

I always liked the Hopper bike better than Captain America.:p

My wife to be healthy and strong enough to ride behind me all day with no after effects. We have ridden together a lot of miles and I miss her riding behind me. Fossil

already ride with jesus on board so i'd day my hubby , our best friends the overbeck's, our church group, christ's legacy riders, and anyone else that we have met up with since owning our bikes along with anyone who just loves to just get on and ride. where to? cross country of course.

Hubby is already my riding buddy, so I guess I would have to say, a day riding with Glider, & then head back to his joint & get a wrenching lesson or two. :D

Come on guys, if it's going to be a ride, how about these guys?

easy.rider.jpg

I always liked the Hopper bike better than Captain America.:p

I'm with you on this. Peter would all cool to take a days ride with. He didn't really like the Captain America bike though, said it wasn't a comfy bike by no means of the imagination. I'd let him use my wife's Ultra though! :D
Ugly John

I'll be sappy and say my Dad, too. Passed away 18 years ago and I often wonder if he'd share my passion for riding or think I was nuts!

Yeah Doc, was thinking the same thing when I read your post...but I KNOW my dad would have thought I was nuts! To be honest, it is really a rush and feels like it a privilage and a duty, if friends or family members ask if they can ride on the back, but that is just me, as I like to share the freedom I feel when riding my Harley. Get kinda tingly while typing this just thinking about it! :newsmile071:

Back