free website stats program If you had one day? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

If you had one day?

Sharpscuba, I hope all goes well for you with your procedure and hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned a ride with all our Brothers and Sisters here on the forum.
Well.....we probably can't get THAT many members together, but we DO plan on a Spring HDTimeline Ride, to originate right here in South Jersey, so all those in favor, let me hear from you and add you to the little list we already have of local members committed to that ride!
THAT is a wish we CAN make happen!

First - 'cuda, good luck and hope for the best.

Obviously - Papa. But, he didn't like motorcycles. So, in his stead, my Mama, but she can't ride with me any longer due to strokes. BUT, she used to be ready to get up before the sun and let me take her to breakfast. She really liked to ride.
Another would be Sonny Barger - I know, but I think it would be interesting.
Stephen Hawking- put him in a sidecar, stop for a beer and hear his theories.

In actuality - looks like I'm gonna get to meet and ride with Big Lew in April.

Now Richard, no one and I mean no one wants to go to Joisey. Can't ya do this thing a little closer to civilization?:(

Last edited:
Sharpscuba wishing you a quick recovery and I'm sure there are another 10,000 here doing the same:D

Thanks TOP...thank you all. May the sun melt all this snow,May all of you feel the warm wind,may you all ride on smooth roads and stay safe as you enjoy the part of your life that has brought you here to this wonderful forum.Some say that a motorcycle is just a machine,others say it is a way of life,there are those that shy away from fear,others who look to hate,after all of this what is most important is not what others believe or may think of you but it is what you believe and how you feel about others.All of your prayers will go with me tomorrow and yes I believe that with all of these blessing I will be able to ride one day with Smitty and Hopefully many of you.Again thank You All!

I would want to ride with my brother
He was killed on his Harley by ignorant car driver who didn't look twice
back in 2000

Now lookie here Doc......!

:newsmile100:

There's a few of here in Jersey that actually have found some great riding, especially down here in "The Pinelands"!
Maybe if we get enough of the members together we can all meet somewhere in the middle??
(I'm thinking Glider's place!)
Not going near "The Pinelands". I hear that's where the bodies are buried. The dead ones, not the live ones.

The middle sounds as if it could be good. But, right now I've got a pretty long trip planned out to the West starting about the first part of June.

If at Gliders's, can we mess with his Bios and memory? Or put white out on his screen?

I think you know a little too much about The Pinelands.....did you live here for a while?? :D

Listen, I think if we do wind up at Glider's, there's not much chance of corrupting his main-frame....that boy has some SERIOUS perimeter protection!!
That means all the protection assets are committed. We'll abscond with his bike.
You create the diversion.

I think you know a little too much about The Pinelands.....did you live here for a while?? :D
Listen, I think if we do wind up at Glider's, there's not much chance of corrupting his main-frame....that boy has some SERIOUS perimeter protection!!
The burial details were always imported from other cities. Atlanta and Miami come to mind. Called plausible deniability as the "locals" were making themselves visible other places.
Guido (name changed to protect the guilty) in Miami always liked to use "civilian redneck" talent from Central Florida for these special request from up north. Guess where I'm originally from.:small3d019:
Just don't tell where ya got this info.
OR some of the boys may come avisitin'. And they do house calls.

First it would be to ride with my Bro TOO TALL.We lost him a few years back.It would also be my pleasure to have the fortune to ride with all of you.Imagine if everyone here could somehow meet and ride to a place to celebrate the gift of life,to honor the hero's that make this possible and to share stories of family and friends, trips on our bikes that will forever live in our minds.What do you all think should Glider get on this and set up a date and time?

Wouldnt that be awesome!!!
Me, well I would love to ride with my dad who has passed away. I love riding with my hubby, brother, bil & nephew. Also anyone else that wants to join in.:bigsmiley8:

Also want to wish sharpscuba good luck tomorrow and praying for a speedy recovery!!

Back