free website stats program If you had one day? | Harley Davidson Forums

If you had one day?

ShagNasty

If you had one day and you could ride with anyone you could, who would it be? anyone from the past, the present, actor or political or in the real world. WHO would it be?... Me, not really sure on this one, many come to mind. but you know that bunch of vikings on the Capital One commerical...that would be a day to remeber..:D

I'd like to ride with Jesus....I would like to see where he would take me :s

This is a great question, I don't think I could stick to just one... If I could ride with someone right now, in the present, I would ride with my fiance. She's cool to ride with, plus she's hot so that works out well for me :bigsmiley10:

I'll be sappy and say my Dad, too. Passed away 18 years ago and I often wonder if he'd share my passion for riding or think I was nuts!

First it would be to ride with my Bro TOO TALL.We lost him a few years back.It would also be my pleasure to have the fortune to ride with all of you.Imagine if everyone here could somehow meet and ride to a place to celebrate the gift of life,to honor the hero's that make this possible and to share stories of family and friends, trips on our bikes that will forever live in our minds.What do you all think should Glider get on this and set up a date and time?

My Father, he has dimensia, and cannot balance now, missed 20 years with him while in Military. Wish he and I could ride together once before I lose him. Dreading the day.

Kid Rock. I think there is more to him than Rock & Roll & drugs. I saw one of those discovery shows where him and Jesse James went cruzing down in Mexico.
Other than that, I'm just extremely grateful each time I do get out with my dad. He turns 70 this year, and I'm gonna take him to ride the Blue Ridge parkway top to bottom. He's never been on it.

My Mom and Dad didn't like bikes so if I had the chance I would have skip a ride that day and go fishing. It might be pretty cool to go riding with Elvis.

I saw this question and it didn't take long for me to come up with my clear choice.
Glad, and maybe a little sad, to see it is a common theme in this thread. Fathers and sons.

I would ride with my son. He's 18 and we have grown very much apart over the last 3 years. I won't get into everything that's gone wrong in the past 3 years for us.
I just miss him a lot and would love to spend a tension free day with him.

I saw this question and it didn't take long for me to come up with my clear choice.
Glad, and maybe a little sad, to see it is a common theme in this thread. Fathers and sons.

I would ride with my son. He's 18 and we have grown very much apart over the last 3 years. I won't get into everything that's gone wrong in the past 3 years for us.
I just miss him a lot and would love to spend a tension free day with him.

Bigfoot, I hope that day comes for you very soon.

Back