If you get tired of ride try this out.....

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by tlyoungb, Dec 22, 2008.

1. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

Check it out. If you don't want to ride anymore, and want to make good use of your TC88. Here is a good project to start.

YouTube - Hog Air

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

"Millions of miles of testing" and they still can't eliminate the problems. :lolrolling

Cool plane in any event.

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

That's correct with the crummy cam chain tensioners amongst other things. It's not like they can pull to the side of the road with an airplane when they go bad. It was an 88B from a softail.

4. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

I would not mind doing something like that just to kick around an open field. That is in the event it did decide to give up the ghost you could at least glide it in.

5. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Inherently unbalanced engine (even w/ counterbalancer), meant for redline of 6,000RPM (once aloft drop' er down 700RPM) and "cruise"? Wow in an aircraft where once in flight there is only one direction to go if something stops...! I think it needs another million miles of testing...:D ...including the pilot, perhaps in a local padded sanctuary...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  6. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

Thought about using an old sporty motor on a snowblower but then Id have to use the Pledge on that too.

7. drake

drake Senior Member

What's next, a lawnmower?

8. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I would want a really good parachute!:D