free website stats program If you could... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

If you could...

I'd have to say New Mexico, good riding, laws and I could ride back to New Orleans anytime of the year I needed a crawfish fix.

Mudbugs. Thanks Chopper you made me home sick now. I eat them everytime I go home to Louisiana. Hope to be passing through after Daytona on the way back to New Jersey. In case your wondering I married a Yankee and that is how I got here.

Mudbugs. Thanks Chopper you made me home sick now. I eat them everytime I go home to Louisiana. Hope to be passing through after Daytona on the way back to New Jersey. In case your wondering I married a Yankee and that is how I got here.
Nothing finer then sitting on a dock with a couple pounds of them right out of that spicy brine they do em in, with a case of cold beer listening to the scoot crackle while it cools in the heat of the afternoon.

Dog,

Here is an idea. Sell the house, put the stuff you want to hold on to into storage for a time. Buy a toyhauler 5th wheel RV and a nice Dually truck, load your toyhauler with the stuff you need to live and check out the country for a bit, when you find it you will know it.

BTW the wife and I sold our house in 2008 been on the road ever since in our 40 foot 5th wheel "camper/toyhauler" and we don't even have any intention of trying to find a permanent place for the near future....maybe one day.....maybe not. We kind of like not being stuck on a postage stamp more than we originally thought we would.

Just an alternative viewpoint.:bigsmiley11:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back