If you could only have one accessory,,,

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by bikermonkey, Mar 14, 2008.

1. bikermonkey

bikermonkey Active Member

Ok, so you've stuck all the doodads, chrome, leather, CB on your bike and over the years seen virtually every one of the seven million bike accessories made for a HD, if you could only have ONE,, One add on to your factory bike, what would it be.

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Have to be a tuner, wouldn't ride if it didn't run right.

3. rsneede

rsneede Member

4. bikermonkey

bikermonkey Active Member

That's some good stull guys. I've seen the hot licks system, they are entertaining. For me, I think I'd have to choose pipes, just don't like the single system on a fatty, true they are more efficent,, as for the babe, I have a fine specimen already.

5. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

I was being true/ have that already! Execpt the cash thing...she is lacking in that area...:D

6. dynarider

dynarider Member

A windshield

7. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

Windsheild is a BIG YES!

8. Big Dot

Big Dot Member

I've added MANY accessories to my 04 Sportser. The money best spent was the Mustang seat next would be the windshield.

9. piccupstix

piccupstix Member

Though that brunette sounds tempting :eam ...I've got me a fine specimen too. So it'll have to be passenger floorboards. :grose

10. Flashback

Flashback Active Member

a fender mounted skull bottle opener.....those micro brew bottles are a pain