free website stats program If you can't own it, you can't afford it. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

If you can't own it, you can't afford it.

I have a hunch that if people did not finance motorcycles, most motorcycle companies would be out of buisness..

I heard on the news today that record numbers of high-end luxury toys were showing up at pawn shops -- 4-wheelers, harleys, snowmobiles. Great time to buy if you are looking.

With all due respect Gilligan your full of it...! money evaporates around me so when the chance of financing my H-D came, I jumped at it, it is paid off now as is my Suburban...but that Potato potato potato doesn't sound any different be it sweeter or not...
And those that can and did save up for theirs...very admireable but you haven't done anything a gazillion others before you haven't done...we all live our live according to our own set of rules, nobody has the right to criticize another because of his or her choice to finance something if they choose...my grandparents worked and saved all their lives and died with 8 bank accounrs with the FDIC limit in each, they never went anywhere, did anything except yard work...so if money leaks outta me so be it, at least I am enjoying myself and when it comes time for my dirt nap I'd like to be buried face down so those I owe money to can...:kissyou:kissyou:kissyou:kissyou...PM me for the rest...

YEA WHAT HE SAID!!!!

Back