free website stats program If i only had the Cash!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

If i only had the Cash!!!

Hey, I waited 30 years to buy my bike! Just cause I financed it, doesn't mean it means any less to me. Or I don't deserve it. :s Fuzz

No one is putting down financing ,(EDIT) it's a HD. Like smitty said it's just that some feel more comfortable paying cash and if they can't then they don't get get it, especially with todays economy.

I'm a big fan of the Deluxe but figured i better start off with a Dyna and ride the heck out of it until my boy is old enough that i can pass it down then i get my deluxe.. our Sales manager just bought a "03" that is black & white and it is sharp, it's my favorite bike out of all the Harley's at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would have liked to have paid cash for my bike but I got it with a deal like this. It was a deal that I could not pass on, becasue you would not get a deal like it again. I had just put in a pool and Jaccuzi in for the family and was basically tapped and I got a phone call from a good friend and said I am selling my Wideglide. I said you have to be kidding me, he said "no" and told me how much and I said I will take it this weekend. I talked to the wife and explaied it and she said go for it :small3d031:. I was very surprised that she said yes and so quickly, but I was buying it anyway, I did not care. So I got a peronal loan and bought the bike. One thing I learned is life is too short and I am getting older and you just have to go for it or you will never get it. I had been looking for bikes for a long time and the wife kept saying for your 40th birthday you can buy what ever you want, but I got a better deal 3 years ealier with a bad (edit) bike!!

Back