free website stats program If anyone needs a batterytender | Harley Davidson Forums

If anyone needs a batterytender

That's a great deal, I just got one from Eastern Performance and it was $27.95 but that did include delivery. Looks like the one you found would be free delivery with a $100.00 minimum purchase and we all know how easy it is to hit that mark. As usual a day late and $8.00 short :small3d023:

You only need a battery tender if you don't ride your bike enough . I have a 08 and have yet to have a problem with the original battery . but the average battery should last 2-3 years .

You only need a battery tender if you don't ride your bike enough . I have a 08 and have yet to have a problem with the original battery . but the average battery should last 2-3 years .

I ride my bike back and forth to work every day that the weather permits. But I have a UC with lots of electrical demand. What is hard on batteries is being "nearly" charge and still having to meet lots of peak load demands (like frequent starts and stops with not much riding in between). So I plug my battery in ANYTIME the bike is in the garage. I expect this will extend the battery life to 5-6 years at least.

TQ

Definitely an awesome deal b/c Deltran also makes HD's tender (same w/HD logo) & they run close to $40. If my scoot sits longer than a week - tender gets connected. Now I'm thinking about getting one of these $20 units for my riding mower. Can never have enough...

THAT IS a great buy, i think i paid 27.00 for mine a year ago. At that price i might buy another one, thanks, for the information.

Back