free website stats program Identity Theft | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Identity Theft

Good luck with it Jack. Sorry to hear about it and hope all comes back to normal as quick as possible

Thanks to all for the info, never thought this could happen to me, can not be too careful any more

Thanks to all for the info, never thought this could happen to me, can not be too careful any more

cant think of why anyone would want to be me. was the way i always looked at it but i think i might just sign up for one of those protection deals now

Exactly what I just did:s

I am sure you did all the right stuff jack it was just the correct time to remind other members of the forum what simple steps can be taken to help guard against the not so good characters in internet land who are out there with the single purpous of ripping people off

Brian

cant think of why anyone would want to be me. was the way i always looked at it but i think i might just sign up for one of those protection deals now

I am sure you did all the right stuff jack it was just the correct time to remind other members of the forum what simple steps can be taken to help guard against the not so good characters in internet land who are out there with the single purpous of ripping people off

Brian

I cant think why some one would want to be me either, They can have my bills and I will throw in The Redhead for free, a bit of humor to help me thru, Thanks guys:p

I cant think why some one would want to be me either, They can have my bills and I will throw in The Redhead for free, a bit of humor to help me thru, Thanks guys:p

Do they get your bike as well :p

Brian

Aye somethings we will happily live without but others are sacrosanct :s

Brian

humor is something no one can talk away!!! and we all need it.

all i know is that my mother in-law thinks i am number 1. even after 18 yrs. i have 9 sister in laws and one day moma was on the war path and lines them all up. each one was in-trouble for one thing or another (they range from 35-58yrs). when she got to my wife she said "and you, you don't look after your husband good enough" with that i went and got moma a coffee and kissed her on the cheek. and that is a true story !!!!

That's a drag. I would also put a Fraud Alert on your credit via Equifax or one of the other credit agencies. That stopped someone from opening an account in my name because they have to call you for verification..

Back