free website stats program IDEAS NEEDED 2004 Super Glide... | Harley Davidson Forums

IDEAS NEEDED 2004 Super Glide...

mder123

Banned
I am looking to change up and add something new to my 2004 super glide, I would like drag bars and or a solo seat. I am new to scene and loving it. If any of you have drag bars can you send me or attatch a pic..... How hard is the drag bar job?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 39
Putting on the drag bars is a simple operation. It gets a little more tricky if you decide to do the internal wiring. A solo seat would look awesome on that bike. Nice ride.

Solo seat looks really good on a Dyna. I had the same 2 up seat you have, and also had the stock solo seat. After about 45 min., it is uncomfortable, but I like the way it looks til I can get a better one. Try a solo rack too. I have the Motherwells, and Harley solo rack. Motherwells looks best, but HD functions better. Good luck with your mods.

I have a gel seat on my C90. I can't tell the difference from a regular seat, I think the "gel seat" is over-hyped. I have the HD Brawler on my street Glide and it's comfortable for about 250 miles, then you start to feel it. But it looks sweet.:D:D:D

Oh boy... you asked a loaded question... we can spend all of your cash in a heartbeat... but a solo saddle a drag bars would look great on that ride...:D You should get plenty of ideas on here... bottom line is enjoy YOUR ride...

How about changing your triple trees so you have a wide glide look. A friend did that to his Super Glide and it sure looked good.

Back