free website stats program Ideas For A Week Long Trip | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ideas For A Week Long Trip

I know I am prejudiced cause I live in arkansas, but I never get tired of riding the north west and north central part of arkansas. We even have our own "tail of the dragon"!

You're joking, right? :s Maybe you missed where I only have 7, maybe 8 days!

I agree - D and E are really a stretch. Lots of super slab riding just to say I've been somewhere.

Cool tip - I'll take a look.

I thought you said two weeks, oh I see one week at a time.

I thought you said two weeks, oh I see one week at a time.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I have a 2 week vacation but I'm only looking for a trip around 7 days. Too much to do around here with the rest of the time off.

Dr Do,

Likewise, holler when you get this way, btw you will love the Trace that time of year hopefully everthing will be in full bloom. The speed limit is strickly enforced 50mph.

I thought you said you have 2 weeks...:s If you combine them it should be a snap based on pru7536 calculations...:)

If I can get everyone to bribe my wife, I would have the full 2 weeks. Hard to admit this at times but I can understand how it isn't fair for me to take off for that entire time and leave her to take care of the house and dogs. I'd be off having fun and she'd be home stuck in the same old routine. Let's just say I wouldn't be returning to a very happy situation.

Have you considered the Northeast? White Mountains of New Hampshire......auto road up Mt. Washington.....the kancamagus highway.....some awesome scenery up that way! Then head over to the coast of Maine and see some lighthouses.......just saying!

Have you considered the Northeast? White Mountains of New Hampshire......auto road up Mt. Washington.....the kancamagus highway.....some awesome scenery up that way! Then head over to the coast of Maine and see some lighthouses.......just saying!

One of my options did include a trip that way - York plant tour and a visit to my brother in Rochester, NY. Only thing I'm hesitant about is it might still be dipping below 40 degrees overnight that time of year and that could cut down on some early starts. Not really afraid of cold weather but why subject myself to it if I don't absolutely have to? Most of the other destinations I'm considering usually have gorgeous weather in late April and early May.

Back