free website stats program I'd though I'd share... | Harley Davidson Forums

I'd though I'd share...

wilks3

Here's pix of my bike on granddaughter's birthday ride.
-wilks3
:USA

Attachments

• Sky & Papa Harley.jpg
    Sky & Papa Harley.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Sky Harley 1.jpg
    Sky Harley 1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Sky Harley 2.jpg
    Sky Harley 2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 90
That's awesome Wilks3. My daughter is 3 and so excited to get bigger so we can ride together. My wife has no interest to be on the bike so I have to wait for Daddy's little girl.
Thanks for sharing.

Very cool.. Hopefully someday she will want her own bike and ride with Grand-pap.

Great pics wilks3 but you are aware you just created a monster. She looks to excited sitting on your scoot to not want one :D

Created? um,yes. See the seat? Bought that so I can quick change from Mustang solo with matching bib, so lil'bit can go for rides. Grandkids are neat!!!
Thanks for the kind replies!!!
wilks3

Last edited:
Great pics wilks3 but you are aware you just created a monster. She looks to excited sitting on your scoot to not want one :D

Next comes the spare set of keys :D

Grand kids are great, you can get them all cranked up and then send them home to show your kids what they were like growing up :laugh

Great pics Wilks!

Oh I gotch ya on that one TANK! Slow and easy looked three times both ways before doing anything. Just went about 18 miles on nice back road, forth gear 40/45 mph.
She was stoked!!! Next thing will be helmet for lil'bit, maybe next Sat.
Good Night All!
Ride Safe!!!
wilks3

Happy Birthday to her - you've got her off to a good start. Pretty soon she'll be passing you on the hwy w/her own ride...:s

whoa, nice looking Fatboy. Thanks for the picks of your family too wilks3. My grandkids and my nephews kids love to ride on the back too. Their Momma gets a little nervous if I take them very far though.

Back