free website stats program I'd rather you drink and drive than text | Harley Davidson Forums

I'd rather you drink and drive than text

man i see this more and more every day... it makes me sick... ok ill read your link now!

I'd text and drive since its just a ticket and not jail time and public service. I'll pay the 60 dollar fine over the 10-15k anyday.

Does the fact that it's legal make it moral?

Its not legal here. you made a statement with your topic. that you would rather Drink and drive. I happen to see the economics of the violation. A DWI will mess you up for years

You must be a complete idiot to do either. Here in the UK it's illegal to use a mobile phone handheld and even when using the phone hands free if you are to distracted and so drive dangerously you will be fined.
Drink-driving or texting. Who does anyone think they are that they can jeopardize my safety in doeing so? It's like emptying a gun in a mall and think: "maybe nobody gets hurt".
If not a legal it's a moral crime.
Hey, had to get that of my chest.
(Got run of the road by a woman who thought it was fine to drink and drive. I escaped with my life but the electricity transformer station I rammed into was not so lucky)

Last edited:
I'd text and drive since its just a ticket and not jail time and public service. I'll pay the 60 dollar fine over the 10-15k anyday.

:bigsmiley22::rr Unbelievable, you must be :superman as long as it's not one of your family you kill or maim,it's OK:mgun your reaction time is slower than a drunk driver....pull over and get off the road if what you have to say is so important it can't wait!!! JMHO!!

Sounds like most of you would be ok with drinking and driving. the topic is

''I'd rather you drink and drive than text"

For me I'd rather you did not do eather one. what I'm amazed with is no one has said it yet. Driving impaird is driving Impaird period. as for myself I don't drink period and I don't text and drive.

BTW this topic is even in the wrong fourm.

:bigsmiley22::rr Unbelievable, you must be :superman as long as it's not one of your family you kill or maim,it's OK:mgun your reaction time is slower than a drunk driver....pull over and get off the road if what you have to say is so important it can't wait!!! JMHO!!

I'm not sure what your tring to say but good try, Pictures Hmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back