free website stats program Iconic movie bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

Iconic movie bikes

Thanks,
That was a cool slide show. Had forgotten about the "Every Which Way But Loose" bikes.

What about the bike ridden by Christen Slater in "The Legend of BIlly Jean":lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

They stated that you can't argue that the cpt america chopper in easy rider is number one.....but I'll digress. But I have to argue that the 1990 fatboy from T2 should be number 2 and having the hydraglide from the wild one is a little wierd.......nobody paid attention to that bike at all.....brando's triupmh was what that movie is about.

Being in my late 30's I'll argue that the T2 fat boy might even be the #1 slot here......that bike let the world know HD was BACK! I remember seing that movie in the theater when I was a kid and said "now THAT is one cool bike" and then to find out it was not really that customized was amazing.....

I absolutely loved Easy Rider when it first came out. And yeah, that bike, along with Dennis Hopper, Peter Fonda & Jack Nicholson ( who could forget his performance ) personified the spirit of that era for me. I wanted to be those guys and head out on the open road. I loved the soundtrack to that movie too! Talk about biker tunes!! :p

Back