free website stats program Ice Storm | Harley Davidson Forums

Ice Storm

90FXRS

Contributor
Who's getting hit with this wonderful......yeah right.........ice storm? I have 1/2" so far.

We had a layer of ice last night, now we are getting snow, they say up to 22 inches of the white stuff with 40 mph winds before morning. Starting to have withdraws, if we don't get some riding in soon, they may have to commit me.:newsmile078::newsmile078::newsmile078:

We are getting up to 25ft waves right now on lake Michigan. Blizzard conditions for tonight all through tomorrow. And why do I live here not being able to ride at least 4 months out of the year?

St. Louis is odd in this storm. If you are northwest of St. Louis you are getting up to 20 inches. If you are southeast, you are getting 2 inches. We have gotten about 1/2 inch ice, four inches of sleet, and expecting 8 inches of snow tonight in Chesterfield. I need to check my sanity for living in the midwest and not somewhere warmer. Of course, St. Louis is an improvement over the frigid part of Michigan I grew up in!

Stay safe!

They are calling this the worst Midwest blizzard on TV here in Florida, you all be safe and take it easy shoveling that snow

What storm? We didn't get the 12 to 18 inches that they were calling for. but they have canelled some schools.

6 inches is not a storm.

Rochester NY

I'm not sure how much snow we have gotten. To much of it that's for sure. I even made it to work. I guess that's what I get for having 4 whell drive.:bigsmiley31:

Yesterday freezing rain, then 34 degrees and rain all day. Today wind advisory with a possibility of 45 mph winds. Fortunatly we have misses some of the big snow storms. Only 23 inches total for January.

Back