free website stats program I went to my dealer to buy a hat... | Harley Davidson Forums

I went to my dealer to buy a hat...

EnjoyingTheRyde

...and ended up with a NEW 2011 Street Glide with the 103. I couldn't refuse the deal. They gave me a decent price on my 09 and I had to do it. It's merlot sunglo and I love it. It's all my wifes fault, that's all I'm going to say about that, well, maybe I should add, she's the best! :D Now I can't wait for spring!

Happy HarleyDays everyone!

Good for you enjoy that new bike, sounds like you have a great wife:s

I hope that they gave you a free hat, If you have to go back for a hat, could be expensive knowing your track record. You might have to get some S/E goodies for Christmas for the new ride.
kemo

Congrats MSG, Isn't that the color of santa's ride,:small3d017: I wish he would bring me one:D LA Harley or North Country :MAINE

...and ended up with a NEW 2011 Street Glide with the 103. I couldn't refuse the deal. They gave me a decent price on my 09 and I had to do it. It's merlot sunglo and I love it. It's all my wifes fault, that's all I'm going to say about that, well, maybe I should add, she's the best! :D Now I can't wait for spring!

Happy HarleyDays everyone!

Alright MaineStreetGlide...now come clean :a...did you get a new hat to go with your new ride...?:panicand BTW...nothing to "fault" the wife LOL...she was doing you a favor...never leave the HD dealer empty handed...!

Well I did get the hat, and a couple of shirts, and a nice little HD beverage cooler, all at no extra charge... LOL... they are also storing the new ride till spring...

Maine-E-Axe... got it at LA... at least they deal a little, North Country won't move a bit, at least in my experience...

Congrats to you on the new ride & one of the hot colors too...looks awesome in sunlight. I'd say that's a very $pendy hat trip, but it is the season...:newsmile103:

Back