free website stats program I want one, I want one!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

I want one, I want one!!!

TQuentin1

Staff member
I would love to get the 1947 Knucklehead Replica kit!!! See this video about half way through.

Look at this beauty!

Cheers,

TQ

Now you just have to convince the good lady that it would be a good investment or if you are like me just buy it and tell her later ;)

Brian

How much will you pay, No bragging but I could have one for you tomorrow if you want to spend the money, and it will be 99.9 percent correct

I think the kit is around $27,600 but is back ordered. That would not include the paint and other bits so let's say $30K.

That would be great! But I want to build it from a kit, not buy it already done.

55-1947b.jpg

55-1947c.jpg

Wow. Very nice.

Oh well.

Cheers,

TQ

I think the kit is around $27,600 but is back ordered. That would not include the paint and other bits so let's say $30K.

That would be great! But I want to build it from a kit, not buy it already done.

55-1947b.jpg

55-1947c.jpg

Wow. Very nice.

Oh well.

Cheers,

TQ
I guess I dont understand the post? Yeah it would be great but where are the OEM parts coming from? A replica would be way cool, but I would prefer the real deal if I could get it

Its a great looking bike and would be fun to build. But like all replicas and kit bikes what would the value be in years to come???

Boy,if H.D. would build this,think of the demand.Old style looks with modern technology.Kinda like Ford when they rebuilt the 2 seater T-bird,or Chevy bringing back the Camaro.Mopar has a Challenger/Charger type out again.The complaints I've heard about folks rebuilding pans and knucks is even when done they can still leave you on the side of the road.

Back