Out riding and I noticed that the volt meter only showed 12 to 12.1 volts and at a idle it was down to 10.5 volts, so I turned around and went back home. When I got home I shut off the bike and tried to restart and the battery was to low so I have the charger on it now. I figured it is the stator unless the battery just decided that it was time to short out because it is around 5 years old. I will check the battery first but maybe it is better to just put a fresh one in anyways. I have the HD ESP so I only have to pay the $50 deductible if it is the stator.